Ding Junhui and Judd Trump’s World Snooker Championship semi final match will feature two of snooker most promising young players. Ding Junhui may have the experience over Judd Trump but the 21 year old has remained composed and focused in the competition so far.
World snooker ranking number 5, Ding Junhui is favourite to win the match against Trump who is ranked 24 but it really could go either way. Judd Trump achieved his first win in the World Snooker ranking event, the 2011 China Open, early this month and knocked out Neil Robertson, winner of last year’s World Snooker Championship in the first round.
Judd Trump: Route to the semi final
- 1st Round: Judd Trump 10-8 Neil Robertson
- 2nd Round: Judd Trump 13-6 Martin Gould
- Quarter Final: Judd Trump 13-5 Graeme Dott
Ding Junhui: Route to the semi final
- 1st Round: Ding Junhui 10-2 Jamie Burnett
- 2nd Round: Ding Junhui 13-12 Stuart Bingham
- Quarter Final: Ding Junhui 13-10 Mark Selby
More to follow.
Who do you think will win Ding Junhui and Judd Trump’s World Snooker Championship semi final match? Comment below and let us know your result and score predictions